Guess who has two thumbs and just got 100 followers? This gal! Thank you so much for reading, liking, commenting, and being a supportive audience. I’ve loved every minute and cannot wait to continue meeting so many amazing people.
To celebrate the 100 wonderful people who read the ramblings I send out into the depths of the Internet, I wanted to do something a little different. I love reading Q&A posts from my fellow bloggers and decided to put my own twist on it.
I now present to you… a reverse Q&A! I’ve listed some of the questions that I have about blogging, writing, reading, and general literature topics. Since I would be nothing more than a girl writing about writing without you, I’d love to pick your brains on the things that I’ve been wondering about lately.
- Why did you follow my blog in the first place? What about this little site of mine drew your interest?
- Should I post some of my short stories on my site? If you’ve done this, what was the response? Would you recommend doing so to fellow bloggers?
- Which apps/programs are y’all using to create such lovely images for your posts?
- If you don’t enjoy a book, do you stick it out and finish or put it down?
- How do you balance writing, reading, and blogging?
- What book should I read next?
- What are your favorite book/writing-themed YouTube channels?
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
- Why do you continue to read what I have to say? What do you like (or dislike) about my posts?
- What should I blog about next?
If any of these questions spoke to you, let me know your thoughts in the comments! You can also drop me a line at email@example.com or fill out the form on my Get in Touch page. I can’t wait to hear what y’all have to say 🙂