Hey hey hey! Today I’m going to share with you some of my favorite posts to read here on this little site called WordPress. There are so many fabulous sites and fabulous writers here, so naturally one of my new favorite things to do is check out other blogger’s posts while garnering some inspiration for my own posts. Here are some of my favorites to read:
- Book tags: I think these are so fun! I love reading other bloggers’s responses and feel like you can get a lot of insight about a person based on how they answer tricky questions. Some of the coolest tags I’ve seen are the Greek Gods book tag (created by Zuky @ BookBum) and the I Messed Up book tag (created by ReadLikeWildfire).
- Weekly/monthly wrap-ups: I wrote this post in the first few days of July and my WordPress reader was swamped with wrap-ups, but I didn’t mind. There’s something triumphant about a wrap-up post, something that says “look at what I did!” in a non-braggy way of course.
- ARC book reviews: I love book reviews to begin with but I especially enjoy reading reviews of to-be-released books. Even though I don’t need any more books in my towering TBR pile, I love tossing more books into the pile.
- Personal posts: I just love knowing what’s going on in y’all’s lives! These posts are a great reminder that there’s someone on the other side of the computer screen; they make the big, scary Internet feel a little more homey.
- Writing advice posts: One of my primary reasons for starting this little blog of mine was to expand my network and learn from the great writers who wrote before me and who write among me. Seeing all the different ways we writers reach our endgames is fascinating to me and I think we all have something to learn from each other.
So that’s it! What are your favorite types of posts to read? Let me know in the comments and don’t forget to check out my Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads, Wattpad, and Spotify to show some social media love ❤