Hello! Today I’m going to share with you some of my favorite applications on iPhone and Mac that help me write. There are so many options for writing aids these days as far as applications go and these are some of my tried and true favorites:
- WordPress: Duh! I love the mobile app–it’s so easy to navigate and feels pretty much like looking at the desktop version. I prefer reading blog posts on the iPhone app rather than on the computer because the app makes it so easy to use.
- GooglePhotos: What I love about GooglePhotos is how it is to access your photos from any device. I’ve always struggled with uploading pictures from my phone to my computer, but this app makes it so easy. All I have to do is upload the picture in question to the app on my phone and it appears on the GooglePhotos website! It’s lovely.
- GoogleKeep: I just love Google, okay? GoogleKeep is kind of like Notes, but it displays all of your notes like stickies, meaning that you can see all of them at once. You can also access Keep on your desktop, which is so convenient.
- ThriftBooks: I use this app to A) buy books at a ridiculously discounted price or B) check the price of a book to see if the copy in the bookstore is less expensive. Either way, it’s a necessity.
- Goodreads: This is pretty self-explanatory, but what writer doesn’t want social media for her bookshelf?
- Spotify: A girl’s got to have her tunes ready for when the inspiration strikes! I use this app both on my computer and my phone but the web player is okay as well. Spotify has a feature that allows you to download music onto your device, giving you the ability to listen when not connected to WiFi. I have pretty much all my music downloaded onto my computer, but stick to streaming on my phone because I simply don’t have the storage.